Father’s Day is coming quick. Hopefully you are ahead and already have your sermon written. But in case you are still looking for ideas, you have come to the right place!
Here are 15 ideas to help get your brain juices flowing and hopefully inspire you to preach your best Father’s Day sermon yet.
15 Father’s Day Sermon Ideas
- Preach David’s dying words to Solomon on how to be a man in 1 Kings 2:1-4.
- Preach Deuteronomy 6:4-9, and challenge fathers to be spiritual leaders in their family in every day life.
- Preach how children are a blessing from Psalm 127:3-5.
- Preach the story of David’s son Absalom rebelling against him. Even David, wasn’t a perfect parent and dealt with a rebellious child (2 Samuel 13-18).
- Preach how just as fathers discipline their kids, God disciplines us because He loves us (Proverbs 3:11-12). Continue Reading…